Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday School of Rock

So, we're sitting in church today and just after the meeting started, Little Mr. Meemoo, who is 7, looks at me and says "Mom, did you hear that Guitar Hero music just now?" And when I looked at him like he had lobsters crawling out of his ears, he said, "Oh, never mind, sometimes I just hear video games when nobody's even playing them." Classic.

At least we are educating our children in the ways of classic rock and roll.

p.s. Eris, we just got Guitar Hero and another guitar to go with our Guitar Hero 2. So, whenever you and the mister want to come face off, you have a standing invitation!

8 comments:

Eris said...

THAT --- RIGHT THERE --- is why I LOVE Little Mr. Meemoo. PS - Can you tell him I said Happy Birthday (a little late)!

Anonymous said...

You could bring it down here also!

eris' sister

Muriel said...

I'm afraid that Newbie would thrash on all of us!

Eris said...

Most definitely, the Newbie would destroy us all. I forgot to tell you that Little Mr. Eris completed a song on his own for the first time 2 weeks ago. Victory!

Muriel said...

Little Mr. Meemoo can rock almost all the easy songs now. He's pretty proud. I found him one day doing the tutorials for hammer-ons and pull-offs. Something I still need to learn. (p.s. is it normal for a 7-year-old to be singing "Shout At the Devil" in the shower?)

Muriel said...

Or, Little Mr. Meemoo #2, (who is 4) in a growling voice, quoting Black Sabbath "I am Ironman..."

Eris said...

I think it's totally normal. Of course Little Mr. Eris once sang "Cherry Pie" in its entirety to me... so I'm not exactly the best judge.

Muriel said...

I love the way we are raising our children.