Friday, February 29, 2008

Snoddatoomah

But it was, essentially.

Matt went into the ISU Student Health Center on campus to have them look at a "growth" on his finger (thankfully, not the same finger he had surgery on after the tug-of-war fiasco) and was diagnosed with Pyogenic Granuloma. Basically, his finger suffered trauma of some kind and in the process of healing he kept regenerating cells and they were weaved in and around every which way.

Hmmm, could he have super powers? I wonder if he could grow a new pinkie toe.




p.s. click on the title if you don't understand the movie quote (but there better not be a Webb/Seastrand who doesn't)

8 comments:

jeny said...

I get it...is it Kindergarten Cop!!

Eris said...

He is SOOOOOO the cheerleader!!!

PS - "You're not so tough without your car, are you?" I love that movie.

jenn w said...

Oh I get it. Ive heard Liz say it a couple of times:) But honestly? Ive never actually seen the movie. Have I missed out?

sandi said...

scoop of chocolate, scoop of vanilla don't waste my time!

Muriel said...

I wasn't even trying to challenge you.

The Numismatist said...

Those of you who recite movie lines amaze me! About the best I can do is "I'm melting, I'm melting". And I'm not sure I got that one right!

apyknowzitall said...

That's some crafty spelling.

apyknowzitall said...

I love deep thoughts! I'm going to tell Joe he's always quoting this one.