Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hayden


Here's Haydee at about 8 weeks old. She is such a sweet baby. She is sleeping through the night, however, most of the time she thinks she can't sleep unless she is being held. So I have quite the crick in my back. (I think postpartum care should include a good masseuse.) The kids love her and even Cameron is starting to pay more attention to her. He loves to give her a binky, even when she doesn't want it.

We were so lucky to be able to have some family come for her blessing. It made for a fun weekend. I wish we lived closer so we could celebrate more occasions and holidays together. Thanksgiving and Christmas will be quiet around here this year.

Ha! Who am I kidding? Things are never quiet with 5 kids.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

She is so beautiful! I also love your Halloween costumes! How did you find the time to create them with a new baby?! I am impressed! :)