Friday, February 16, 2007

Rockin' Clean

OK, so I realized I do more rockin' than just in the van. I am currently cleaning my house (for company) to XM Radio's Classic Rock station and decided that there needs to be an entire "Classic Rock Expansion Pack" for Guitar Hero (can you tell I'm obsessed?) As for my previously started list, as sad as it seems (or as old as I am getting), Nirvana is being played on our local classic rock station here in Idaho, so I'm keeping on this list.

Classic Rock Guitar Hero Edition
  1. Free For All - Ted Nugent
  2. Still working on which title to list - Nirvana
  3. Slow Ride - Foghat
  4. Ah Via Musicom -Eric Johnson
  5. Runaway (live version) - Bon Jovi

4 comments:

Matthew English said...

I vote for "November Rain" by GNR and not to mention a rock version of "Helter Skelter". Throw in for good measure some STYX and AC/DC and I will gladly trade my civic for it.

Muriel said...

Yeah OK I'll give you those. I just don't have all day to sit around and think of songs (not saying that you do either). By the way, have you seen the XBOX Exclusive bonus tracks? Pretty sweet, I almost might let you talk me into it...

Matthew English said...

No, I would love to see it. I forgot a couple...What about "The Immigrant Song" by Zepplin and maybe a tune by Aerosmith like "Permanent Vaction","Love in an Elevator", or maybe "Pink". I am listening to the Zepplin and Aerosmith on the nano right now while I work, lest you question my creative process or the quanity of my leisure time...

By the way, no complaints would be made about the purchase of a 360.

Eris said...

I'm thinking AC/CD "Back in Black" and Queen "Pressure." Of course, anything by Aerosmith is acceptable (not to mention "Pink" is just a HOT song).

I'm sticking with the Neil - maybe a little "Desiree." Oh, yeah, I can rock to that.

PS - Company? And it's not ME?!?!