Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Too Little Too Late

Well, we missed our chances at both another tax deduction and the first baby of the new year.

I will be getting up at the crack of dark in the morning to call Labor and Delivery so I can be told what time to come have a baby. Hopefully it won't be too early. I guess if we get to schedule I'd like to get M. off to school and drop the other two off at friend's houses. It seems strange to have to arrange for someone to watch the kids while we have a baby. We've always had family close enough to be at our house to take care of things. My mom tried. She flew in and stayed for 3 days just waiting for me to go into labor. Not to mention she cleaned bathrooms, floors, walls, appliances and did laundry.

Thanks Mom you are the best! I'm sorry you didn't get to hold the little guy. Hopefully soon!

4 comments:

The Numismatist said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and watching for the next blog post!

(My mother waited seven days while Eris took her time in arriving. She had to leave the day after Eris came home.)

Good luck!

Eris said...

I will do my lamaze breathing in your honor. Wait, that will make me light-headed. I'll just be thinking of you.

Good luck!! And you can always call if you need a babysitter - at least this week, anyway.

Love ya!

jeny said...

I am getting so anxious!! Post already!!!

jeny said...

O...and GOOD LUCK:)