Wednesday, September 2, 2009

09/08/09

This friend of mine and I are due on the same day. We thought it would be cool to be induced on 09/09/09. Looks like she is set to get her wish. Unfortunately, I am not. I am scheduled to be induced one day earlier. My doctor originally had me scheduled for Wednesday and I had to talk him out of it. You see, my husband, the ever advocate of higher education, thinks his students would rather be in class reading, writing and well, no arithmetic in English 101.

I can't complain, he is starting his "paternity leave" tomorrow (except for teaching one hour a day three times a week). He asked me what is he really going to do for two weeks at home ("besides take care of the kids and get them off to school?"). Oh, I told him we have all kinds of things on our "to do" list. He is anxious and willing (well, anxious might be an overstatement). I am looking forward to having him around for a while.


p.s. check here to see another friend who will be birthing a child around the same time (guess which one is me?)

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

your on the right in the black!!! I have a friend also here being induced on 09-09-09...must be popular!!!

Melanie said...

Good luck! How exciting! I vote black too! Can't wait to see pics of your new little girl.

JennyW said...

Good luck! Hope everything goes well (and easy :)!

Cydnee Gee said...

Hello!!???? We're all waiting for some more pics on your blog . . . . . Get with it!

Muriel said...

Tomorrow. While everyone is at church. You can check during nursery. ;-)

p.s. can Matt and the kids sit by you?