Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pictures

Update: Thanks Numi (that word is too long and I always have to look how to spell it). I created a new blog. Everyone will now have the option of enrolling in English 101-02. Uploading as we speak, well, type.

So, I have a googillion (I love Ben Stillercabulary) pictures that I want to post. How do you prefer to see them? Do I post them and just make you scroll through them all? or Do you want them in slide show format? or Do you want another collage? (Numismatist: I'm asking you)

I'm working on them really...(ok, actually I was working on the rename and redesign)

5 comments:

jenn w said...

I love your new title! And the Benstillercabulary. I would prefer to see them NOT in a collage, only because you cant click on the image to see it close up if you'd like. I hate that!

The Numismatist said...

I finally created a new blog (numismaticallyshooting)just for photos. When I have a bunch of photos for a post I put a link in the main blog. That way those who don't want to look at all of the pictures don't have to, and they are all full size. The collages are cute but I agree with jenn w. On the second blog I don't allow comments (chicken?) and usually don't have any narrative. So far it has worked really well. The June 26th entry "two my of girls" shows it.

I'll be waiting to see all of those googillion photos by the end of the day.

The Numismatist said...

I love it, the name as well as the photos! Just don't forget to tell us when there are new posts to it.

For some reason I thought that a googillian was more than five.

Muriel said...

Shut it. They're still uploading. (Sarcasm just doesn't translate well). I'm learning about widgets so the update feed will show here.

apyknowzitall said...

I'm all for slideshows.