Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mem'ries light the corner of my mind...

Scattered pictures of the way we were.
(but sung like Tom Hanks in "Big")

I guess I needed a place for all those to come and leave a memory about me.

So, in case you haven't seen this on someone's blog, you can say you saw it here first.

Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember!

Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... comment!




I know, two posts in one day, what are you going to do.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I will play along--but later!

Cydnee Gee said...

OK, I'll be first!! I've been trying to think of a 'memory' and we're such new friends, I can't think of anything that's really a memory, it's all so fresh. But here goes, it may be lame. I guess rather I'll just share my first impression of when I met you. I remember thinking that you are such an attractive woman and I LOVE your glasses. I have worn glasses for so long (but don't anymore) that I always notice someone's glasses and yours look so great on you! And upon learning you have 4 kids I immediately thought: well, there you go! She's already a much better person than me, I can barely handle my 3.

Thanks for being so kind to us. I'm glad we're friends! :-)

Muriel said...

Wow, I think you just made my day. Thanks for your kind words.

Oh and I put up a great facade in public. I pull my hair out at home with the kids. :)

sandi said...

I'm your sister... we have done lots of dumb stuff together!! Just wait until christmas! One of my favs GRIND, GRIND, GRIND.....my bummy's on fire, my bummy's on fire!!

Don't bother looking at my blog to play I don't know if I will yet. Maybe in the future.