Friday, August 1, 2008

I Should Be Mopping the Floor While the Baby Is Sleeping...

Tagged by my friend Rachelle.

Here are the rules: you link back to the person who tagged you, post the rules, and share 6 unimportant things about yourself. Then tag 6 people at the end of your post.

Six Very Unimportant Things About Me

1. I have a fetish with the goop in my baby's eyes. I am constantly sticking my fingers in his eyes to get it out. Unless it's pink eye of course, then I use a tissue.

2. I hate to unload the dishwasher, but I don't mind loading it. At least when I load, it empties the sink and I feel like I accomplished something. Unloading just goes from dishes hiding in the dishwasher to dishes hiding in the cupboards.

3. I never write with a pen that is missing it's lid. It bugs.

4. I can sing all the words to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air verbatim. Yeah, I know. And I'll still watch re-runs on Nick, Nick, Nick-at-Nite.

5. I have not eaten sugar for seven long days. I'm sort of saving myself.

6. I love organizing stuff. I recently re-housed all of my spices and put them on nice metal tiered shelves. They are alphabetized, but some still need to be re-labeled. It's driving me crazy. (I know Eris and Athena can appreciate this.)

I don't tag, sorry.

4 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Re #1: Maybe if you quit sticking your finger in his eyes there wouldn't be so much goop. Cause, effect, cause, etc???

Re #3, 6: Another manifestation of your genetic aberation. My apologies.

Re #5: What the heck are you trying to prove?

Muriel said...

Only that the sugar and garbage was making me feel like...blah. I was way out of control. I just needed a quick detox before going out of town.

deesha said...

I just had to let you know that Jared and I just found a bunch of pictures that would make you guys laugh - like the Grease party and Halloween. Good times!

Andi said...

I didn't know you were such an organizing nut? I can relate though...

As for sugar, I don't think I want to relate... at least going cold turkey. I'm trying to moderate? (Is there really such a thing?)