Tuesday, August 14, 2007

That's All I Have To Say About That

To the thief(s) who broke into my minivan in an LDS Church parking lot in Salt Lake City:

You forgot to grab the remote (which was in plain sight) for the DVD player that you unstrapped from my seat backs. Oh, and I really hope you enjoy Monsters Inc., The Little Mermaid, Ice Age 2, Over the Hedge and Shark Tale. They are all really wholesome family movies. Please tell your children where you got them.

Love,

Meemoo

p.s. Don't worry about the line of people waiting at the gates of Hell. Stealing from a church parking lot puts you on the expressway. Everyone will step aside, they'll be waiting for you directly at the gate. Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Eris said...

Ohhhhh, sad. People suck. Even in church parking lots.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't even express in words what I am thinking! Yes, I, Eris' Sis, am speechless.

Dirtbags.

Unknown said...

Well-said. How long have you had the DVD player? Did you buy it on a credit card that has buyer protection? Sometimes a cc company will cover theft..... Good luck!

Love,
Nicole Snow

PS- call me when you go to the aquarium next time, we're members!

pps -- call me anytime you're in salt lake!