Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back to School (finally)


I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures of the boys on their first day of school. M. started second grade and so far really seems to like it. Besides lunch and recess, he says his favorite parts are math and science (I'm not sure where he gets that from!). Lately he says he wants to be a doctor when he grows up. It's a good thing he likes his math and science! But he also loves to read (that's our boy!).



A. just started his first year of preschool this week. So far so good. He has lots of friends from Primary in his class, and he seems to be having a good time. He says his favorite part is snack time (isn't it everyone's??) He loves to play with the cars and swirly track there and paint with his watercolors. He's quite the artist.

4 comments:

sandi said...

They look so cute! With there Mitchell and Archer silly smiles. I miss them so much. I kinda got teary eyed looking at there pics.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they have gotten!

Hope all is going well!

Eris' Sis

Anonymous said...

Oh my cuteness, muriel.
jenny Fur

apyknowzitall said...

Hey how did you get the photos in the blog text?